Ten top tips for Alfa Laval Contherms / Convaps
Ten top tips to keep your Alfa Laval Contherm / Convap in tip top condition
- Make sure that the operating conditions (temperatures and flow rates) comply with design specifications.
- To start, turn on product flow, then Contherm / Convap rotor, then the media. Remember to turn on flush seal media if so equipped when starting the rotor.
- Dress scraper blades regularly to optimize heat transfer and protect cylinder.
- Replace seal o-rings and inspect seal components, cylinder and rotor weekly or each time the system is opened for service.
- Monitor equipment regularly for unusual vibration indicating bearing failure or motor misalignment.
- Inspect and test hydraulic lifting device regularly, change hydraulic oil every six months.
- Never operate Contherms when void of product, water or CIP solution and never leave CIP or product in system for extended periods.
- Monitor effectiveness of CIP.
- Maintain adequate stock and only use genuine Alfa Laval spare parts and services to achieve guaranteed performance, reliability and equipment life.
- When in doubt, consult the Contherm Parts and Instruction Manual for all service related issues.
Як ми можемо Вам допомогти?
Будь ласка, звертайтесь до нас з будь-яким запитом чи запитанням.